The Florida Mises Caucus is dedicated to keeping you at the forefront of the most important issues, policy updates, and impactful advocacy efforts in Florida. Our press releases provide you with our response to breaking news, our latest groundbreaking partnerships, and continued updates on our various mission-driven initiatives. Additionally, our newsletters deliver regular updates on our activities and opportunities to get involved in meaningful action.
- FLMC Newsletter: June 2023
- FLMC Newsletter: May 2023
- Press Release: FLMC Supports The Gun Owners Of AmericaGun Owners of America (GOA) has gained popularity for their unwavering stance on gun rights, contrasting with compromising organizations like the NRA. Freedom and gun rights should transcend party affiliations.
- Press Release: FLMC Official Statement on the New Federal Vaccine MandateThe Mises Caucus of Florida opposes the federal vaccine mandate announced by President Biden, asserting that it infringes on personal and religious convictions. They argue that such authority is not granted in the Constitution and call for resistance against this encroachment on personal freedom.
- Press Release: Libertarians Help Defend 2nd AmendmentFlorida Libertarians rallied at the State Capital to support “Constitutional Carry” legislation. Advocates, including members of the Libertarian Party, urged representatives and Governor DeSantis to pass the bill, emphasizing the need to protect Second Amendment rights and repeal restrictive gun ownership laws.